Earrings with dealings!
EARRINGS: working with women and going not only through their cloths but also through their jewelry boxes made me think, why not unleashing some light on everyone’s favorite type of jewelry.
So, lets recap on what our shopping habits are when the time comes to earrings shopping (or any other type of jewelry for that matter):
- Take the first thing that sparkles the most
- Take the same set, because now it is available in a color, that I do not have yet
- Through something on the top of your total shopping basket by the cashier desk, cause +/- 10-20chf will anyway not make a big difference
But what is the actual value of those emotional buys (sorry, there is no other way one can rate them)? – The answer is, there absolutely NO value behind them.
I have been talking about accessories before and I will repeat myself again, YES accessories are an awesome and budget way to a great style, but even there one needs to put some thinking and ask yourself:
What to buy?
With what it could be matched?
What type of occasion it is purchased for?
- Number one rule would be if you are a girl that cherishes simplicity in clothing and your clothes consist out of plane colors, earrings that combine in themselves your desired colors could be definitely a ‘step up’. Example: black jeans/pants any bottom with a white shirt + Black/ White earrings a score.
- Number two would be matching accessories to each other. Buying a whole set like earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. No, no, no… not wearing them all at once, just make cool sets mix and match. The golden rule in mixing and matching: your jewelry is divided in two areas HEAD (earrings and Necklaces) and HANDS (bracelet and ring), so, you choose one item for each part and here you go you are a style queen.
- Number three matching your jewelry to your bag. Check out the color of the details on your bag and try on merrowing it in your jewelry.
- Number four and the most effective way is buying accessories based on your unique beauty type. With those, you will be always on the safe side, and you will not go unnoticed. The only complication is that you need a professional to identify your unique beauty type and set the accessory range for you.
Have fun shopping for accessories and if you still have a question, do not hesitate to get back to me.